Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sgt Patrick Rust - His Last Known Journey

Posted on August 20th, 2011
 
Several weeks ago I was introduced to the strange case of Sgt. Patrick Rust by Denny Griffin of Crimewire. It is a cold case, 2007 although the events only happened five years ago, it has long since entered the dusty file section for the investigators. You can read a basic synopsis of the case on www.patrickrust.com. The story that Denny Griffin told me was a very disturbing one. Denny and his Crimewire team only take on cases that have a ’solvable factor’.
 
The Patrick Rust case has that factor. I invited Denny Griffin and his fellow Crimewire investigator Bill Sullivan to join us on The Sunday Afternoon Murder Club radio program. You can listen to the recording here.

There are a number of aspects to this case that really bother me. I just want to look at one. Maybe it is taken out of context, maybe I am off the mark.
 
Read the entire story, with visuals, here.

No comments: